My Healthy Life Course is here to transform your life
in a gentle yet powerful way
Gently switch your food to better choices for a healthy life. Adopt a delicious whole-food plant-based menu at your own pace, and have the healthy life you deserve. Includes helpful links to hundreds of recipes, meal plans and shopping guides.
EASY WEIGHT LOSS
Don’t feel it’s safe to go to the gym? Is your gym closed? I’ll show you how you can stay fit at home with no weights in 4 easy phases.
Gentle Stretching to Get Started
You’ll find that your everyday activities are easier to do. In addition, stretching helps to prepare your body for the next phase when you start doing isometric exercises. If you’re like most of us, You’re probably stiff and inflexible, so don’t start your exercise program until you prepare your body for it.
Easy to Do Isometric exercises
The good news is that it requires no equipment and there’s no danger of dropping weights on yourself.
Portable Home Gym
THIS IS THE NEXT STEP IN GETTING IN SHAPE
MAXIMIZE YOUR STRENGTH TRAINING
Do you think bodyweight pushups are too easy? Try doing them with your feet up on a chair. Still too easy? Then do handstand pushups. How many of those can you do?
short video to
Learn how to naturally protect yourself against
COVID-19 and other illnesses.
He continues “Thus, in terms of the impact of nutrition, now more than ever, eating healthy foods should be a top priority, and individuals should be mindful of healthy eating habits to reduce susceptibility to and long-term complications from COVID19.” In my course, I will tell you about the foods that Dr. Greger recommends and how to switch over to them in the easiest way possible.
About my course
And this course isn’t about you getting all pumped up and going to the gym at 5am every morning until you burn out and give up in two weeks or less. It’s also not about you trying to live on kale and tofu until you’re sick and tired of it, and go out and grab a Carl’s Jr. Triple Spicy Western Cheeseburger with fries instead. What this course is about is you gently upgrading your life to healthy choices and keeping it that way. This is about “You v2.0”
It’s about eating tasty foods that are still healthy and provide lasting results. Health is not a diet – it is a lifestyle. It’s about a fitness program that you enjoy and look forward to. Really. In addition to making you healthy, it will give you the energy and vitality you’ve always dreamed of
My Healthy Life Course shows you how you can easily satisfy all 3 requirements you need to live the happy energetic life you deserve!
- 1 For your healthy fitness, Instead of starting with an hour at the gym every day or a three-mile jog, we are going to start out doing some easy stretching. In a few weeks, we’ll bump it up a notch to easy versions of bodyweight training.
- 2 For creating healthy nutrition, I’m going to help you to decide which foods you like the best and find some healthy substitutes that you’ll love. And along the way, you’ll discover some new favorites.
- 3 For healthy weight? I’m going to show you how you can eat until you’re full and still lose weight and maintain your newfound body for the rest of your life.
- You’ll be able to go through this course at your own pace, and as you start to feel better and have more energy and aliveness, you’ll want to continue with the program so you can keep on improving your life. This isn’t just gym gossip and information from a few YouTubes rebranded as a course. I’ve taken everything I’ve learned in the last 76 years of being healthy and happy, plus the latest scientific information, and put it all into a comprehensive yet easy-to-follow course. It covers every aspect of plant-based nutrition, weight loss, and fitness. Everything in this course is clear, precise & backed by scientific studies. I’ve set up the information in a course format that’s easy to follow and goes at your own pace. You can easily keep track of what you’ve already read so you don’t miss a thing.
Here’s a sample from the actual course
Then mark this unit as Complete.
This allows them to improve themselves in ways that are not only doable for almost anyone, but which will not be overwhelming. In fact, I encourage people to not jump in with both feet, but to start slowly and improve over time.
Best of all, I didn’t just come up with my weight loss program by searching the Internet. I used my own real life experience as well. I started with nobody’s plan to follow, but just to eat a whole food plant-based diet and eliminate high-calorie foods. In eight weeks I dropped 10% of my bodyweight. But I made some mistakes doing that, which I’ll share with you so you don’t make them too.
The 3 Big Mistakes Dieters Make
Trying too hard
Using the wrong Method
Using plans which unsustainable
Do you think you don’t need this course?
Take this quiz and find out!
How many questions out of 20 did you not know the answer to?
Order now at this special price of $125 for the first 50 people who will give me their helpful feedback.
a healthy weight
- Plant-Based Weightloss Success Stories
- Healthy Weight on a Plant-Based Diet; Want Scientific Proof?
- Why Lose Weight?
- Reasons Why People Gain Weight
- It’s Not Your Fault; The Science of Addictive Food
- What Weight Goal Should You Have?
- Why Your Weightloss Plateaus
- Reasons Why You Might Not Be Losing Weight on a Plant-Based Diet
- Reasons You Gain Weight Back After You Lose It
- Exercise vs. Calorie Restriction for Weightloss
- Calorie Restriction vs. Fasting vs. Intermittent Fasting
- How to Avoid Losing Muscle While You’re Losing Fat
- The “All You Can Eat Every Other Day (sort-of)” Diet
- Lose More Than Twice the Weight Eating the Same Calories
- How You Can Forget Calorie Counting, and When You Shouldn’t
- Calorie Restriction and A Caution
- The Most-dangerous Fat is the Easiest to Lose
- The Type of Fat You Eat Determines Where It Goes
- Should You Avoid Eating At Night?
- Keeping You In The Dark
- Cutting Fat Causes More Weight Loss
- “But Being Heavy Is In My Genes!”
- “And I Have This Slow Metabolism”
- “Plus I Hardly Eat Anything and Exercise a Lot”
- Calorie Bombs
- How to Track Your Calories
- Facts, Tips & Tricks
- 12 Tips for Successful Weightloss
- Fiber – An Easy Way to Lose Weight
- Setup Your Support System
- The Ninja Dieter
- The No-Calorie Snacks
- The Magic Noodle
- Soup is Souper
- Chew More & Weigh Less
- A Tale of 2 Women & A Tale of 2 Men – True Stories
- The 4 Types of Hunger, Including Emotional Hunger
- Caloric Density – The Key to Eating More and Weighing Less
- Substituting Healthy Food for Junk Food
- Make Some Low-cal Substitutions
- Success Begins at the Store
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind
- Why You Should Use a Body-Composition Scale
- My Weightloss Tips
- Reasons to Follow a Whole-food Plant-based Diet
- The Real Okinawan Diet
- Prevent and Reverse Alzheimer’s Through a Plant-Based Diet
- Mistakes to Avoid On a Plant-based Diet
- Some Great Videos to Watch
- How To Get Started With a WFPB Diet
- Don’t Cut Meat & Dairy Out; Crowd It Out
- What to Change to & How to Change
- Create a Meal Plan for the Week
- Work with a System
- Take the Journal Journey
- Prep Your Meal Basics
- Eating Out
- Gold Dust; My Secret Ingredient
- Where Do You Get Your Protein?
- Where Do You Get Your Calories?
- Dr. Greger’s Daily Dozen
- The Type of Fat You Eat Determines Where It Goes
- “But, Eating a Whole Food Plant-Based Diet is Expensive”
- “And It Takes so Much Work”
- What About Keto and Low-Carb Diets?
- Spuds Aren’t Duds
- Eat What Fills You, Not What Kills You
- Fiber; It Could Save Your Life
- A Few Sample Whole-Food Plant-Based Meals
- My Super Pudding
- The Magic Berry
- Get Adventurous
- Veggies! Uggh! Fruits!? Boring…
- Which Fruits and Veggies Have the Most Nutrients?
- Cheats and Treats You Can Eat
- Pluses and Minuses to Eating Fake Meats and Fake Dairy
- Treats And Cheats I Eat
- Supplements I Use and Suggest
- If a Plant-based Diet Is so Good, Why Do I Have To Supplement It?
- How To Check Your Nutrition; Are You Getting Everything You Need?
- Why Exercise?
- Two True Tales of Two Women and of Two Men
- Muscle; Not Just for Looks
- Easy Fitness
- Don’t Push Yourself Too Hard
- On the Other Hand, Push Hard Enough
- Don’t HIIT Your Weightloss Goal This Way
- Make Your Exercise Sustainable
- Do It the Easy Way
- Be Mindful While Stretching
- Should You Experience Pain While Stretching?
- Breathing While Stretching
- Make This a Time of Relaxing and Allowing, Not a Workout
- Stretching Warning
- Strength Training
- Isometric Exercise
- Bodyweight Training
- Resistance-Band Training
- Go For Quality, Not Quantity
- Take It Easy
- Keep a Training Log
- Cardio: Good for Your Whole Body But Don’t Overdo It
- How to Check Your Heart Rate
- How Much Cardio Do You Really Need?
- The Best Way to Get Your Cardio
- A New Game
30-day 100% Money-Back Guarantee
If you’re not 100% happy with my course within the first 30 days, just let me know if you want a refund. You’ll promptly receive a 100% refund. In your message, please tell me what didn’t work for you in the course, so I can make it better for other people.
My course includes: more than 115,000 words to cover everything you need to know to have a healthy life, and in a course format so you can easily see what you’ve already read and what’s next.